Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hell's Best Kept Secret

Hell's Best Kept Secret is free to watch or listen to online, or you can download it and record it to cd or you can order the cd, dvd, or I think even a book but please do listen to it, watch it or read it! It is really well done and a great help to all of us who have a heart and desire to labor for the Lord. My family watched it the other night and it really helped us. I found it at http://www.livingwaters.com/listenwatch.shtml

The kids and I have also watched several of the other videos from the Way of the Master tv show that are available to watch on the site. http://www.livingwaters.com/watch.shtml They are all feeling much more comfortable with how to reach out to folks and share their faith now and really enjoyed watching. I found out through the Living Waters website that we can watch the actually tv series Way of the Master online so we may do that from time to time as well. One of the sisters from our church happened to have a copy of the book and has loaned it to us too so we will be using that in our study time at home.

Other than studying and trying to improve our ability to reach others for Jesus we have been trying to get a few things done around here. My garden is growing but it is going to need help soon. I'm just not used to sandy soil and so little rain or I guess i should say irregular rainfall on sandy ground. I'm thinking that I will just have to mulch and mulch and mulch.....good thing that we have so many leaves to mulch with. We will soon be swinging over into our summer time schooling schedule and then it will be a little easier to get out there and spend some time in the garden. I am hoping to get the time to till up some more ground since I still have lots of things that I would love to plant before the summer gets here and it will be too late.

Well folks, that's all for today.....I just wanted to post that link like I said I would.

No comments: