Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It's yogurt!

Hee hee, I did it and it wasn't nearly as hard as I had always thought it would be! I made homemade yogurt!! The Hillbilly Housewife has the recipe on her website...... www.hillbillyhousewife.com (one of my favorite sites in the web world by the way). It calls for powdered milk but I'm sure you could use fluid milk if you are one of those folks who has an aversion to powdered milk. The kids have all played guinea pig with it this morning and asked for more....even my super picky hates everything tries nothing eater Jared asked for more. I'm so tickled!!

On another note, please pray for Jared. He got a sudden sore throat yesterday in the evening and woke up this morning in tears saying that he felt bad. He rarely gets sick and usually even when he is sick he is pretty tough about it.

Well, I'm off to start my next batch of yogurt.....this time we'll try strawberry ;-)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like a great site..I hope your sone feels better soon...

Her said...

what he has sounds like what mine have. my youngest, who I though had allergies, was up last night crying over his sore throat. he is fine now, but still coughing. hope Jared recovers quickly too