Saturday, April 29, 2006

Do ya ever?

Do you ever just take a minute to sit back and feel truly thankful for the blessings that you have in your life? Well, that's what I've been doing this morning....and hopefully that will just continue all through the day. I am just so thoroughly and completely blessed!!! The Lord has been so good to me and has given me not only all that I will ever really need but so much more than I could ever deserve that I just had to take the time today to sit still and say a big THANK YOU to the one who created me.

No, to all you back home folks....it's nothing sudden or huge that has happened and brought on a spell of shouting or anything like that. We still have heart aches and we still have things going on in life that can be considered 'problems' and we definitely have things going on in our lives that we don't really like much but at the end of the day I am just so blessed!!! My children are healthy, my health is good enough for me to do what really needs to be done, Troy is well. We have food in the kitchen, clothes on our backs and a nice place to live.....though we technically could ask for more WHY? There is no law that says we must always want more, but the word of God says to learn to be content.

Today I am so much more than content. I am very truly very deeply and very wonderfully blessed to have the life that I have and to be able to just tell my Saviour THANK YOU!

No comments: