I always seem to get busy and then just don't take the time to update.... again... I'm sorry! Things have been going really good for the most part. We've been busy getting ready for Christmas and enjoying the decorating and singing and cooking! Miss Willie has made me promise to post soon about my former ugly feelings toward all things "Christmas" and how the Lord has worked in my heart to make it a wonderful season for our family so I will try to get that posted soon. Today I had 12 children all day and am too tired to go into it so I am just going to post my "have you ever" that Miss Willie asked me to put up with a promise to post again soon.
Have you ever?
Bold the things you’ve done.
1. Started your own blog I was terrified of making a mess of it but I did it anyway and have enjoyed it for the most part.
2. Slept under the stars It used to be something that I did often, and it was something that Troy I did together our first night together.
3. Played in a band I was in both marching band and regular band in school. I played the flute and tried to play the clarinet and sax sometimes too.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower The kids and I used to love to do that back home, it was so much easier to get away from the lights of a town then. We were also blessed enough to see a rare red aurora one night too!
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis Remind me to tell you about Taeler's "pet" praying mantises... it's hysterical!
10. Sang/played a solo both at different times over the years.
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch... does soapmaking count?
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning never never never buy a sandwich from a cooler no matter how sweet the lady selling them seems!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked I used to hitch rides all over the country when I was younger.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill Not very often but thankfully the job that I had at the time was very accomodating.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb I used to love helping out during lambing season! I love sheep and would still have them if I could!
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset people who can't relax enough to enjoy such a sweet pleasure are truly depriving themselves!
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
Once upon a time I spent large amounts of time in Amish communities.
36. Taught yourself a new language sort of... it goes along with the whole lots of time in Amish communities thing... long story.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing That used to be one of my favorite things to do... not the yuppie kind of rock climbing with the fancy shoes and skin tight spandex though. More the hillbilly style, "this is the way to get home " kind.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke years ago and badly!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
We used to go at least once a month and Troy would grill burgers while the movie played.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Made a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
Well, I'm off to get chores finished up so I can go to bed. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!