Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'll be gone awhile

After 4 years of being here I'm finally making a trip back home to visit my family and friends. I only wish it was under different circumstances and that my family wasn't being fragmented in order for it to happen. My mother is having a very extensive and difficult surgery on her back and I'll be going home to help her until she is well enough to take care of herself. Because of the expense involved and the fact that my sweet Hunk O Honey has to work I will be making the trip with only my youngest son. My Hunk O Honey, Jared and Fred will all be left here to tend things while I'm gone.

It feels so strange to split our family apart this way!!! We NEVER separate.... ever.... at least until now. I'm praying for a safe trip and quick return to health for my Mom. We are also praying for the funds necessary to make the trip, I'm going regardless but it would really be nice to be able to pay the bills too! I'll try to put up a post while I'm there if I can, but with sporadic dial up or the web on my cell phone I'm not sure how much I'll be online.

Take care everybody.

No comments: