Wednesday, November 03, 2010

What a roller coaster!

Please forgive the multiple, extended blog absences this year! We have been neck deep in busyness all year long, some of it was terribly painful for our family and some filled with joy. So much has happened that I couldn't begin to tell it all here right now so we will just have to take it "by little and little" until it's all set right here again.

We are all healthy other than the regular "bugs" that go around this time of year. Me and Fred are getting well after having a bout of strep throat, Troy and the boys have all battled colds but all are on the mend. I still can't get over how much these kids have grown up. They still amaze me everyday.

There will be more posts coming soon I promise. I've been busy getting some writing things lined up for me and Fred (who is now an author in her own and is doing quite well!) and she and I have some other work going on right now too... I'll fill y'all in later.

No comments: